TERMS & CONDITIONS
Therefore, the parties agree as follows:
1. You have agreed to become an Affiliate of Good Life Sports and Infra Projects for the event Brave Heart
2. The Affiliate will promote and sell tickets, get crowd funding backers, sponsors for the event Brave heart in lieu of the prescribed commission.
3. The Affiliate will be provided 1 Standee, Banners, Leaflets and danglers for display in the premises and there will be one assigned representative from Good Life Sports and Infra Projects to assist and close the sales(if need be).
4. The different category of tickets are mentioned below for your reference.
4.1 Diamond Card Kings Gate Access – Rs. 1,50,000/-
4.2 Platinum Card VIP Access – Rs. 1,00,000/-
4.3 Gold Card – Rs. 75,000/-
4.4 Silver Card – Rs. 15,000/-
5. A bonus of 2% will be paid on your total business volume.
6. There will be an additional bonus on your affiliate’s business volume upto two levels.
7. As between the parties, Good Life Sports and Infra Projects retains all right, title and interest in and to the official Web Site, the Content and other Sponsor Brand Features, along with all Intellectual Property Rights associated with any of the foregoing.
8. Neither party shall be deemed to be in default of or to have breached any provision of this Agreement as a result of any delay, failure in performance or interruption of service, resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, civil disturbances, wars, strikes or other labor disputes, fires, transportation contingencies, interruptions in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, other catastrophes or any other occurrences which are beyond such party’s reasonable control.
9. The payments shall be made every week based on the business volumes generated through the Affiliates.
10. The parties agree to hold each other’s Proprietary or Confidential Information in strict confidence. “Proprietary or Confidential Information” shall include, but is not limited to, written or oral contracts, trade secrets, know-how, business methods, business policies, memoranda, reports, records, computer retained information, notes, or financial information.
Proprietary or Confidential Information shall not include any information which:
(i) is or becomes generally known to the public by any means other than a breach of the obligations of the receiving party;
(ii) was previously known to the receiving party or rightly received by the receiving party from a third party;
(iii) is independently developed by the receiving party; or
(iv) is subject to disclosure under court order or other lawful process. Each party’s Proprietary or Confidential Information shall remain the sole and exclusive property of that party.